Moonlight has hosted several weddings in the past as well as musical events and company events. We are pleased to now officially offer our farm as a wedding venue.
The Barn at Moonlight is a family-owned business and is located off Harmony Grove Road in Dallas, Georgia. We are conveniently located at the corner of Cobb and Paulding County. Romantic and secluded, the barn is surrounded by the pastoral beauty of this spectacular venue. You will love how this fully heated and air-conditioned barn comes alive for your wedding. The barn has been carefully restored to provide a wonderfully rustic wedding venue with the perfect combination of elegance and country charm. With rolling fields and trails of trees, you’ll have beautiful backdrops while you celebrate. Both sides of the barn have the availability to be opened, one to a courtyard with a flowing fountain and the other overlooking the lake. You can choose one of many locations for your ceremony, inside our rustic barn, by the lake, in the pavilion or others.
The family has organized a team that will make your day everything you dreamed it would be.
We offer simple straightforward pricing with no additional charges. Your package includes a location for your rehearsal dinner, our rustic barn, the pavilion area for your wedding ceremony, and the Lake House for your wedding night. If you are interested in booking a tour of our venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Air conditioned and/or heated
· Two floors – downstairs seats 200 and the upstairs seats an additional 50 people
· Full bar area on the first level
· Restrooms for ladies and gentlemen on the 1st level
· Twenty chandeliers throughout the barn
· Both sides of the barn can be opened – one to a patio with a flowing fountain and the other to a patio overlooking the lake
· State of the art sound system inside the barn
· Covered and approximately 3000 sq. ft.
· Full-service bar with stove and refrigerator
· Gas fire pit with seating
· Mounted television
· Full bath
· Makeup stations for the bridesmaids
· Separate dressing room for the bride
· Onsite of the wedding venue
The Lake House
· Located in a secluded area on the farm, overlooking the lake
· Full kitchen
· Small pavilion adjacent to the cabin with farm table and seating for 18
· Wood-burning fire pit with seating
· Groom's dressing location
· Perfect for small rehearsal dinners
· Tables (rounds of 8 and 10) and chairs to accommodate 250 people
· Bar top tables for patio or pavilion area (3)
· Rectangular tables for caterers
· 8 Oak Barrels
· 6 glass-sided lanterns (white)
· Assortment of vintage lanterns
· Vintage red pickup truck, old farm tractor and hay bales for photographs
· Dock on the water
· Custom built arch at our large willow tree for ceremonies
· Complimentary access to the property for engagement pictures
· Custom cross built for ceremonies
· 2 Parking attendants to direct parking & assist guests
· Security Guard
· 2 Moonlight employees for assistance
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Files coming soon.